As a developer, my expertise is mainly centered on Web-based applications, including both Front and Back-end development. Mainly, I work with PHP, MySQL and Nginx/Apache tech stack – but I am always excited to work with other stacks and languages as well.
Partly, I focus on DevOps and Server Management, User Interface and Experience (UI/UX), and sometimes, but rarely Graphic design.
- Full Name: Mohamed Adhuham Abdul Raoof
- Common Name: Adhuham
- Born day: 15th March 1999
2017 - Present | Senior Web Developer at Sun.mv — During my tenure at Sun Media Group, I was responsible for developing and maintaining News Management Systems and News & Current Affairs websites. In particular, my works include:
- Development and maintenance of a brand new News Management System and the website Front-End for Sun International
- Development of Sun Online Front-End during the 2018 re-branding
- Development of Safuhaa story platform – including both Front and Back-End
- And development of other interactive / special pages on occasions and election coverage
Projects I've designed and developed:
- Faslu App – "Android App, with its beautiful UI brings you the greatest novels of talented story writer Fathuhullah Ahmed." – Download App
- Ihavandhoo Online — "Online News website covering news and stories from Ihavandhippolhu" – https://ihavandhoo.com/
- RecruitX – "Cloud-based Xpat and Recruitment Management Software"
- Mustho.me – "Personal portfolio website of Musthafa Mohamed, UX Manager at Ooredoo" – https://mustho.me/
🏁 Open Source
Open source projects and libraries:
- Hydro – "Hydro is a fast and lightweight Query Builder. It is incredibly easy to use with its natural and intuitive syntax." – https://github.com/adhuham/hydro
- Pretty Phinx – "Pretty Phinx adds prettified and readable syntax to popular Phinx migration library." – https://github.com/adhuham/pretty-phinx
- Modern Localhost – "Modern Localhost is a beautified version of your typical localhost index page." – https://github.com/adhuham/modern-localhost
- Tiny Comment – "Teeny tiny, easy-to-deploy self-hosted PHP-based comment system for static websites." – https://github.com/adhuham/tinycomment
- I wrote "A Complete Guide to Dark Mode on the Web" for CSS-Tricks discussing the techniques and methods you can use to implement Dark Mode on Web.
🤹 Skills Highlight
- Coding / Programming
- Web Development (both back and front end)
- MVC Architecture
- ORMs and Active Record
- Familiarity with Linux OS (Debian and Ubuntu)
- User Interface & Experience (UI/UX)
- Design / Graphics
Tools I use in development:
- React Native
- Sass, Tailwind, Bootstrap
- Gulp, Webpack,
- Vim – Go to code editor
- Linux – My daily driver (Debian)
- Figma – UI/UX
- Inkscape – Graphics
Some of the PHP Frameworks I am working with or have worked with:
- 2015 – Completed Gr. 10 / 'O Level & SSC Examinations from Ihavandhoo School
Text or email me to get in touch.